Take the Healthy AZ Pledge!
The Healthy AZ Pledge is a movement organized by Wellness AtoZ, the community wellness initiative of the Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation. The Healthy AZ Pledge encourages the community to follow local, state, and federal safety measures designed to slow and stop the spread of COVID-19, restoring the health and vitality of our community members and our economy.
All businesses and community members are invited to participate in the Healthy AZ Pledge to raise awareness about following the simple safety measures that can be taken to slow the spread of COVID-19, helping to ensure the health and safety of all Arizonans.
Thank you to all of our community members who have signed the Healthy AZ Pledge, committing to improving the health and safety of our community and ensuring Arizona gets back to business!
Commit to the Healthy AZ Pledge today!
Wellness AtoZ invites you to join us in helping to make Arizona a healthy place to live and work while also supporting businesses who have committed to doing the same by taking the Healthy AZ Pledge.
Community members can play a key role in creating a healthy community and helping businesses reopen safely by participating in the Healthy AZ Pledge by following local, state, and federal COVID-19 health and safety guidelines and recommendations as outlined below.
Community Member Pledge
I agree to:
- Practice good hand hygiene by washing my hands properly with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching my eyes, nose, and mouth as well as any common areas with unwashed hands.
- Stay at home if I am sick, except to seek medical care. I will report to my supervisor if I have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, am experiencing symptoms, or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Maintain social distance by avoiding close contact with people who are outside of my home by keeping a distance of at least 6 feet.
- Avoid gathering in large groups of 10 or more people.
- Mask up by covering my mouth and nose with a cloth face covering when around people outside my home.
- Safely cover my coughs and sneezes by sneezing into elbow and disposing of any tissue used to cover my sneeze or cough.
- Sanitize frequently touched objects and surfaces.