The Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation convenes a delegation of business and education leaders each year for a workforce and education focused trip, including exclusive roundtables with various policy experts, elected officials, and business professionals.
Our agenda prioritizes expanding the dialogue of how industry leaders and education providers can continue building impactful partnerships.
Past trips have included:
- Attending the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Talent Forward conference in Washington, DC (2018—2019)
- Meetings with the U.S. Department of Education, the U.S Department of Commerce, the U.S. Department of Energy, and the U.S. Department of Labor
- Meetings at the White House with the President’s Administration
- Benchmarking trip to tour the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus (2017)
- Benchmarking trip to tour the Texas Medical Center (2016)
This is an exclusive opportunity to hear from Arizona’s congressional delegation, U.S. Chamber policy experts, and the President’s Administration for intimate, high-level discussions advocating for critical issues affecting our region and state.
- Four days and three nights in our nation’s capital
- Trip cost includes hotel stay, opening night reception, breakfast each day, three group lunches, two group dinners, all ground transportation in Washington, D.C., and VIP special events
- Airfare is not included
Fostering Industry Collaboration
Featuring Stacy Derstine
Featuring Tony Camp
Featuring Bettina Celis