The Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation is hosting its inaugural Workforce Summit on March 13. The summit will provide businesses tools to support their talent development and attraction strategies. Creating robust talent pipelines are essential to business growth and require partnerships between employers, education and training providers, and government. The Workforce Summit will highlight effective partnerships that support business growth through enhanced talent pipelines. The summit will also showcase effective career awareness strategies, industry-led apprenticeships, strategies to recruit diverse candidates, and methods to better engage with education providers to enhance the supply of talent needed to grow your business.
Date: Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Check-in & Breakfast: 7:30-8:30 a.m.
Keynotes & Breakout Sessions: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Location: Rio Salado College Conference Center
2323 W. 14th St.
Tempe, AZ 85281
Price: Early Bird: $295 (Valid until Wednesday, February 13)
After February 13, 2019: $395
The Workforce Summit will convene business leaders and education institutions to create tangible workforce solutions.
- Dynamic presentations from industry experts
- Interactive breakout sessions
- Learn best practices to strengthen your talent attraction and retention strategies
- Connect with community leaders and build partnerships
Who should attend?
- Policy leaders
- Human resources personnel and HR consultants
- Business owners
- Personnel directors and managers
- Employee relations specialists
- Career and technical educators
- Trade association members
- Education professionals from P-20
- State and local workforce innovation board members
Increase your company exposure at the Workforce Summit by participating as a sponsor. Sponsors will be invited to attend the event, host an exhibitor booth, and receive various recognition benefits prior to and at the event.
Interested in sponsorship? View our sponsorship opportunities!
Request to Present
Interested in participating in the Workforce Summit as a presenter? Please review our Presenter Request Form for requirements and submit your entry for consideration by Friday, December 28, 2018. Form submission does not guarantee participation as a presenter. A member of the Workforce Development team will contact you regarding the status of your submission.