Take the Healthy AZ Pledge!
The Healthy AZ Pledge is a movement organized by Wellness AtoZ, the community wellness initiative of the Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation. The Healthy AZ Pledge encourages the community and businesses to follow local, state, and federal safety measures designed to slow and stop the spread of COVID-19, restoring the health and vitality of our community and our economy.
Thank you to all of the Arizona businesses that have signed the Healthy AZ Pledge. Please show your support for these community-focused businesses!
Want to access the Digital Toolkit? Commit to the Healthy AZ Pledge today!
Let’s get back to business! Safely reopening our economy will be key in the maintenance of our health as we navigate the “new normal” and the effects of COVID-19. Businesses committing to the Healthy AZ Pledge agree to protect their employees and the community by following local, state, and federal guidelines and recommendations as outlined below.
We agree to:
- Require the use of face masks by staff and customers in areas open to the general public and areas in which interactions with other staff members are likely.
- Practice good hygiene, including frequent hand washing, hand sanitizing, and disinfecting surfaces, workstations, and all common areas.
- Provide sanitizer for all customers and guests to minimize risk with transactions.
- Practice social distancing and capacity guidelines. Limit contact in the workplace by adjusting current office and store layouts (i.e seating placement, capacity and line restriction).
- Utilize and encourage curbside pickup service whenever possible.
- Display signage to remind others to maintain healthy practices.
- Conduct wellness screenings daily for all employees and restrict work if they have symptoms. Employees should stay home if they are sick.