Get your initial certification in as little as four weeks!
WHAT IS THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY TRAINING?
The Financial Industry Training (FIT) is a month-long program to prepare individuals to enter a career in Financial Services. FIT participants receive training for the initial licensing exam, the Securities Industry Essentials, as well as connections to top industry employers.
WHAT IS THE SECURITIES INDUSTRY ESSENTIALS EXAM?
The Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) is a new, entry level exam required by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) for individuals who are interested in a career in Financial Services. This exam was designed to examine a candidate’s knowledge of fundamental securities related information including types of products and their risks, regulatory agencies, the structure of markets, and prohibited practices. The SIE exam is for any adults looking to demonstrate basic industry knowledge to potential employers.
WHAT CAREERS COULD I GET FIT FOR?
- Licensed Banker
- Client Relationship Associate
- Financial Advisor in Training
- Financial Services Professional
- Relationship Specialist
- Participant Services Associate
WHAT DO FIT PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE?
- Web-based training
- In-Person study sessions for course review
- Face-to-Face networking with top industry employers
- Guidance and support toward successful program completion
- Resources for resume and interview preparation
AM I ELIGIBLE?
Participants of the FIT program must be 18 years or older, have a high school diploma or GED, have basic computer skills and access to the internet, be fluent in written and spoken English, and be authorized to work in the US. Participants should be confident in their ability to pass a background check and be in good financial standing.
WHAT SKILLS ARE EMPLOYERS LOOKING FOR?
- Professional communication and approach to problem solving
- Relationship management and ability to commit to long-term clients
- Driven to perform and meet established goals
- Able to listen, understand, and provide confident feedback
- Passion for quality client service
WHAT IS THE PROGRAM COST?
Program cost varies dependent upon eligibility for Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act (WIOA) funding. WIOA is a federal grant administered by the Arizona@Work office. Contact Arizona@Work directly for more information on their funding for Vocational Training programs.
Participants are welcome to Self-Pay and may be enrolled at any time. The total cost for the course materials and SIE exam combined are estimated at $320. Contact a Workforce Development Manager to discuss payment and start-date options!
Thank You Collaborative Investors!