Find your career in financial services!
Are you searching for a career that offers learning and growth opportunities? Then a career in the financial services industry might be a good fit for you and your long term goals.
IMPACT: Make a meaningful difference in the lives of clients.
GROWTH: Opportunities for career advancements.
INCOME: Base salary and incentives aligned with your performance.
The Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation, in partnership with ARIZONA@WORK, is hosting a training cohort for individuals interested in a financial services career. Cohort participants will be provided with training and the opportunity to obtain a free certification with the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE or Essentials) Exam.
Obtain your initial certification in Financial Services in as little as four weeks!
Ideal candidates possess the following skills:
• Professional communication and approach to problem solving.
• Relationship management and ability to commit to long-term clients.
• Driven to perform and meet established goals.
• Able to listen, understand, and provide confident feedback.
• Passion for quality client service.
What will SIE cohort participants receive?
• Zero to low cost four-week online course preparing you to sit for the SIE exam, based on funding eligibility.
• Access to recruiters from participating employers, opening the door for job opportunities.
• In-person study sessions.
• Interview preparation with financial services professionals.
• Voucher for the SIE exam fee.
Who is eligible?
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
• Individuals who are over 18 years of age.
• Individuals who can pass a background check.
• Individuals who haven’t applied with the participating employers in the last 12 months.
How can you get involved?
• Attend an open house to learn more!
• Get information about what the cohort looks like.
• Ask questions about the career pathway from start to finish.
• Meet and connect with potential employers.
Send me more information about training for future cohorts.