The Greater Phoenix Chamber Foundation, in partnership with the City of Phoenix ARIZONA@WORK office, is launching a pilot program dedicated to preparing individuals to pass the Series 7 License exam, a requirement for virtually all financial services careers. The 8 week program will prepare participants to sit for the Series 7 exam and will introduce candidates to several employers looking to hire.
We invite motivated people ready to maximize their potential to join us on Oct. 12 or Oct. 13 to learn about a career as a financial/investment professional.
RSVP to attend one of our open house sessions and interact with participating employers.
6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Juniper Library, City of Phoenix
1825 W Union Hills Dr.
Phoenix, AZ 85027
9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Phoenix Business and Workforce Development Center
302 N. First Ave., 6th Floor
Phoenix, AZ 85003
The ideal Candidate will possess the following skills:
- Professionalism in communication and approach to problem solving
- Relationship management committed to establishing long-term clients
- Performance driven with an entrepreneurial personality
- Ability to listen, understand, and provide confident feedback
- Passion for client service
- Pass a background check
Initial participating employers:
For more information contact:
(602) 256-3147 or email email@example.com