OFFER HEALTHY FOOD OPTIONS SO YOUR EMPLOYEES CAN FEEL THEIR BEST
EatWell offers a phased solution for employers to help their employees make better food choices. Wellness AtoZ Employers receive standardized, nutritional guidelines for healthy snacks and meetings for the initial phase of this principle. As a second phase, guidelines for vending machines and cafeterias will be provided to employers who offer those services onsite.
How to Implement EatWell
If your company provides food and beverage options through Snacks:
• Download the Healthy Snack Nutritional Guidelines
• Provide at least 50% of snacks in compliance with EatWell Healthy Snack criteria
• Post Healthy Snacks Portion Poster in break room or communal area
• Brand your provided snacks as EatWell compliant with Healthy Snack Signage
If your company provides food and beverage options through Meetings:
• Download the Healthy Meeting Nutritional Guidelines
• Provide at least 50% of meetings in compliance with EatWell Healthy Meeting criteria
• Brand your meeting as EatWell compliant with Healthy Meeting Signage
EatWell Phase 1 Employer Toolkit:
• EatWell Implementation Guidelines
• Healthy Snack Nutritional Guidelines
• Healthy Snack Signage (coming soon!)
• Healthy Snack Portion Poster (coming soon!)
• Healthy Meeting Nutritional Guidelines
• Healthy Meeting Signage (coming soon!)
EatWell Phase 2 Employer Toolkit:
If your company provides food and beverage options through Vending Machines and/or Cafeterias:
Wellness AtoZ understands that providing healthier options can be limited depending on vendor contracts. Working with suppliers to determine the best way to incorporate EatWell Nutritional Guidelines is something that will take time and collective effort by dedicated employers.
• Commit to adopting Vending Machine/Cafeteria guidelines once criteria is defined.
• Commit to participating in the collective effort to get Wellness AtoZ Nutritional Guidelines adopted with vendors.
EATWELL IS FOR EVERYONE!
Contact a Wellness AtoZ representative at firstname.lastname@example.org for help rolling EatWell out to your employees.